- Keep bandage on for 2 hours.
- After removing the bandage, with clean hands, wash the tattoo with mild soap and water. NO WASHCLOTH!!
- Apply Aquaphor for the first week. Wait for the tattoo to be dry before applying Aquaphor.
- After the first week, you can switch to a white, fragrant free lotion, such as Curel or Lubriderm.
- The tattoo may scab or flake. DO NOT pick or scratch at it. When it itches, apply a thin layer of lotion.
- No swimming, tanning, or taking baths until the tattoo is healed. This usually takes around 2 weeks.
- Once the tattoo is healed, make sure to use sunscreen on the healed tattoo every time you are in the sun!
- DO NOT listen to friends, family members, or others who think they know better! We are the professionals and we know what we are doing!
Copyright © 2022 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes
Sarah’s books are currently closed.
Stay updated by following @atouchofgraytattoo on Facebook or Instagram